Saturday, November 04, 2006


For some time now I have been looking for some kind of docking speaker system for my I-Pod, with a remote. Everything I found was at least $50 or more. I just priced this system at apple.com $129 before shipping. Today while I was in the mall I happen to look in a music store and saw this system. I checked the price just out of curiosity it was $20. I thought theirs no way. I knew seeing it before it was a great deal. So after walking away a couple times I picked it up and went to the check out line. When I got their and rang the item up it came up as $9.99. I told the cashier to hold on a second I'm going to get another one. My sister had just bought a new I-Pod so I decided to get one.

2 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

That's really thoughtful of you to think of your sister and buy her one also. You're a good brother.

Anonymous said...

we saw that very one yesterday at Marshalls for a 100.00 buck-a-roos.
So yesy you were blessed at 10.00 bucks each and Megan was thrilled.